Thursday, November 18, 2010

Heat Vs Contact lenses!


A 21-year-old guy, who used to wear contact lenses, during a barbecue party, while barbecuing, stared at the burning charcoals continuously for 2-3 minutes.


After these few minutes he started screaming for help jumping up and down. No one in the party could understand why he was doing this. He was admitted into hospital and the doctor said he would be blind permanently because of the contact lenses that he had worn. Contact lenses are made with plastics and the heat from the charcoal melted his contact lenses. DO NOT WEAR CONTACT LENSES WHERE OVERHEATING AND FLAMES ARE CONCERNED... ..OR WHILE COOKING...!

 melting plastic-jj-001 

Google Tags: , , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment