Wednesday, April 28, 2010

P.A.S.2- Week 9 –Road trip with my broadband & Niki Cheong

 

week9a_img

 

New week is here and its all about my road trip with my broadband. Totally agree with it.I could go anywhere i want without worrying with the internet connection.Due to wifi that most restaurant have and also coffee shops.It is irritating when it disconnects or have electrical issue. The worst part is,i need to stay at one spot without moving around .This will limit my movement which i could do more by moving around.I could also gain more knowledge and also  inspiration while moving about with my moblie wifi broadband.

 

Enjoy this week Project Alpha season 2 Episode 8 to 10 featuring

Niki_01_1280x800

Niki Chong is in the house!

Wonderful writer not only its blog but also a journalist!

he had his own degree in the field itselF!…Wonderful!

Enjoy the video. 

Project Alpha Season 2 episode 8! Bye bye to season 1 bloggers and welcome to the season 2 bloggers!

Firstly to be hit iS Niki Cheong! Watch and Enjoy.

 

Episode 8 as below

 

Episode 9 as below

 

Episode 10 as below

More episodes to come!  Keep watching !

 

Project Alpha Season 2 is presented by Adidas Action 3 and supported by P1 and MAS.

Check it out at www.projectalpha.com.my/auditions or projectalpha.ruumz.com/groups

39317_b

20090427182216!P1_New_Logo MAS_Current2008_Logo

2 comments:

benwl said...

I hope Wimax will be better than Streamyx!

Checkout my blog post about unlimited broadband:

http://benwl.blogspot.com/2010/04/unlimited-broadband-hidden-truth.html

123434325 said...

The man was in no shape to drive, so he wisely left his car parked and walked home. As he was walking unsteadily along, he was stopped by a policeman. "What are you doing out here at 2 A.M.?" said the officer. "I'm going to a lecture." The man said. "And who is going to give a lecture at this hour?" The cop asked. "My wife." said the man.

Post a Comment