Friday, October 1, 2010

DiGi iPhone 4 Me

Why I want an iPhone 4 from DiGi?

Hmm….

apple-iphone-4-ofic-4

The reason why i want the iphone 4 is because i am using nokia for all my life and i wish to switch over but my finances restrict me.

After much research done,

apple-iphone-4-ofic-3

The reason why i like the Iphone 4 is because of the size of the screen and also the resolution!

keyboard-hero-20100607

In addition to that,the keyboard is also nice compare to other phones in the market.

Its the same with the previous models where there is no effort is needed to learn about using the phone.

The design looks cool and with the 3.5” screen,i could do wonders with it with the well and improved 3G! gsmarena_008 

And finally,with a well and improved camera, we can keep memories close to our heart!

In addition to that,Digi have offered wonderful and affordable packages to suit my finances!

What more i could ask for?

 

iPhone4_NuffNang Badges_1

Thanks to DIGI and Nuffnang to make my dream comes alive!

digi-logo NuffNang_2.0-full

No comments:

Post a Comment