Monday, December 13, 2010

TWO LEGGED PIG

We, too, have two-legged ones in our country,
but of the useless variety.
I think most of you know
the type I'm talking about...

A pig which was born with just its two front legs has become an unlikely celebrity in Henan Province, China.
The 10-month-old animal, known by villagers as Zhu Jianqiang, which means Strong-Willed Pig, was born
with only two front legs, which it now uses to walk on.
According to owner Wang Xihai, Zhu Jianqiang was
one of nine piglets born in a litter this January.

image001 (1) image002  


Two legs good: 10-month-old pig Zhu Jianqiang survived against the odds and has now become famous


He recalls: 'My wife asked me to dump it but I refused
as it's a life. I thought I should give it a chance and unexpectedly it survived healthily.'
Several days after Zhu's birth Wang decided to train the two-legged female piglet to walk by lifting it up by its tail.
'I trained her a while each day.
After 30 days she could agilely walk upside down.'

http://jemz-t.blogspot.com/
Going up: Wang taught Zhu Jianqiang how to walk on two legs by lifting up her tail

Wang said his home has been besieged by visitors since the birth of the pig, which currently weighs 110 lbs. 
A circus even offered a high price for the pig,
but he refused to sell.

http://jemz-t.blogspot.com/
That'll do, pig: Wang said it took Zhu just 30 days
to master the art of walking upside down


'She proved to us that no matter what form life is it should continue to live on,' he said.
'I won't sell her no matter how much the offer is.'

No comments:

Post a Comment